Sunday, June 9, 2013

Open House at Hawthorn Hill - July 13, 2013

It's time to reduce our inventory and make space for the new seedlings I have coming up in flats..........  Nearly everything I have will be on sale, 1 day only - Saturday July 13.  Check out our landscape too!  Alexa and I would love to show you what we're up to. If you want to stop by, let us know and I'll send directions to our home in Seminole, Pinellas County:Huegelc55@aol.com.  I also will send a copy of my current availability list if you email me.

Silene regia - Royal catchfly - just a few left

We have plenty of butterfly plants - both larval and nectar species

2 comments:

  1. It's too bad I didn't live closer, but alas, too far for me to go.

    I hope your sale goes well. It's good to be getting out Florida natives into people's gardens.

    FlowerLady

    ReplyDelete
  2. RickyHanson says wow, so colorful, I love nature.

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know if this site and the various postings have been useful to you.