Tuesday, August 13, 2019

Fall Open House - New Location in Pasco County

Wildflowers in my new landscape
Black-eyed Susan seedlings
The new nursery in my backyard
Most of you likely know that I moved last October from my former home in Seminole to a rental home in Holiday - just north of Tarpon Springs in south Pasco County. Here, I've been working diligently to set up my new landscape and nursery. Things are coming together rather well so far and I'll be ready to host my first Open House on Sunday October 13 from 9 am - 1 pm. I hope to have about 40 species of seedling wildflowers for sale at this time, as well as a few woody plants. As the date gets a bit closer, I will post a species list.
Mark your calendars if you're interested in seeing my new developing landscape and in purchasing a few hard-to-find wildflowers for your own.

You also can follow the progress of my landscape by following my new blog - werenofences.blogspot.com

 My new address is:
1648 Paragon Pl, Holiday 34690

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know if this site and the various postings have been useful to you.